Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Changing my life

I have been in church for awhile now. I got baptized when i was in the 9th grade. I thought that it was time that i turned my life over to the Lord so i could get my life together, and go to heaven. I didnt think it was going to be a easy task but i didnt think it was goin to be as hard as it is to get my life right. When i realized all of the things that you have to do, or better yet all the things that you cant do was the problem. Things that i didnt think was even wrong was in fact not apart of the things that i should be doing. I try to stay on top of doing what i supposed to do. but i get off track and have people around me that do the things that im trying to stop doing, and it keeps me going back to where i started. but hopefully i can get it together because i kno that i dont have all my life to change.

No comments: